[kj] RIP JP Mark E Smith Newsnight

fatpotanga fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com
Wed Oct 27 16:18:33 EDT 2004

Completely OT this, but I went to college with 'Hilary. H-H-Hilary"
She was a very mature student and DJ'd around Manchester as 'DJ Lorraine'.
Used to call her Zelda as she was the image of the Terrahawks puppet.
That Fall video of at a funfair was filmed as a project on the course
What a great tale...