[kj] Riot, punk, & call (999)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 23 05:53:04 EDT 2004

OK, my turn for a bit of shameless name -dropping(Pat:Then Steve from CRASS
said to me............Alex:We had lunch together when he stopped over in Noi
Yoik:-)
     There were three bands playing that night when the Hamborough Tavern
got torched,And last year I was working with one of the singers from one of
the bands(Gary Hodges)I did nt let on I knew who he was ,But on the last day
I took their debut single in (1981 release)and got it autographed.He was
speechless that I recognised him.
    I did nt attend the Southall gig as I had school the next day,But I went
to other gigs on the tour.But unfortunately all the other gigs were
postponed after Southhall,I think all the instruments got burnt and
destroyed.
  PW