[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

ze king zeking_33 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 03:47:04 EST 2004

1. Name: Marnick Buyl

70. age:   33

32. shoe size:   44

8. any secret names/aliases:  ze king (king of the murphy's)

95. I earn a living as:  ICT Expert -  Fed Dep of Justice Belgium

7. but secretly I1d like to be....:  euro millionair

8. what type of underwear are you wearing:  purple-white

11. what1s your credit card number (mail me off list): try me

6. Dear Santa, I1ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..:   a
new girlfriend oh please santa !

3. I live in...:   a village near Brussels

3. My highpoints of 2004 were: anderlecht belgian soccer champions

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was:
fundamental terrorists (will life longer then bush...)

16. I last washed my...:  my hands (just leavin' the toilet)

53. Next year I1m rather looking forward to:  Killing Joke - new friends -
higher salary (i doubt the last one...;-))

9. I1m currently enjoying...: my work ?

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....:

42. in the event of my death I1d quite like to be...:  part of the
ressurection show

0. for my funeral I1d like...: purple-white flags, hyms of anderlecht, beer
and french fries for free,
music of kj

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:  yes, they have it

22. I quite like to drink...: jupiler - vodka orange - bacardi cola -
westmalle tripel (and lots of water
in the mornings)

34. I think I have a talent for...:  modelling

46. I would like to achieve:  a nice women, nice kids, and last but not
least good health

732. I1m a bit frightened of...  work, spiders

6. I can1t stand...: people who don't dare telling thruts right in your face

59. I want to go to...: parties !

18. I hate my...:  ex-wife.

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...:

88. when I1m drunk I...like to dance

101. my favourite body part is: my whole body ?

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what
would you choose?  "you don't deserve respect, you have to earn it !" on
each politician

5. to relax I...:   i go to the pub and have fun and discuss some hot issues
with friends

26. Oh god, not another stupid question:  thank god it's over ;-)