[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 29 10:42:08 EST 2004

1. Name: Alex in NYC

70. age:   37

32. shoe size:   12

8. any secret names/aliases:  Alexinnyc

95. I earn a living as:   Newsdesk Editor, TIME Magazine/freelance writer

7. but secretly I1d like to be....:   Writer, full-time

8. what type of underwear are you wearing:  Boxers

11. what1s your credit card number (mail me off list): bite me

6. Dear Santa, I1ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..:   a nap

3. I live in...:   New York City

3. My highpoints of 2004 were: Birth of my daughter Charlotte.

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was:  Four more years of President Bush

16. I last washed my...:  hair, this morning.

53. Next year I1m rather looking forward to:  Killing Joke playing in NYC???

9. I1m currently enjoying...: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume III

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....:  Strenuously air guitar, whether there's music playing or not.

42. in the event of my death I1d quite like to be...:  resting with the piece of mind that those I love will be taken care of.

0. for my funeral I1d like...:  a Viking funeral...launch me in a canoe into the open water, shoot flaming arrows it and drink heartily on shore as I float off towards Valhalla.

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:  I can't name another band who can conjure the same degree of visceral excitement in me.

22. I quite like to drink...: a lot of beer.

34. I think I have a talent for...:  procrastination.

46. I would like to achieve:  a career I can be proud of and one that handily meets the needs and demands of my family.

732. I1m a bit frightened of...  not achieving the last question.

6. I can1t stand...: Too many things to mention, but at this very moment, I can't stand inconsiderate people.

59. I want to go to...:  London in February to see Killing Joke, but I'm afraid that's probably not going to happen.

18. I hate my...:  current job stasis.

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...:  the first episode that springs to mind (though there are many to choose from) would be when Tod [A] introduced me to Jim "Foetus" Thirlwell after a Firewater show. I was so drunk that I dropped my full cup of beer, soaking Foetus in the process. I wanted to crawl under a table and die.

88. when I1m drunk I... drop full cups of beer on musicians I admire.

101. my favourite body part is: depends on whose body we're discussing.

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what
would you choose?   I would paint the words: "MY PET GOAT" across President Bush's forehead to remind the world what he was doing during his nation's most desperate hour.

5. to relax I...:   Play music, drink beer, spend time with my daughter.

26. Oh god, not another stupid question:  There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.