[kj] Poll

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-UOIT/42 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Mon Nov 29 10:49:13 EST 2004

OK - I'll delurk for a moment...
1. Name: Jane
70. age: 36
32. shoe size 6
8. any secret names/aliases none
95. I earn a living as... IT project manager
7. but secretly I'd like to be....Michael Palin
8. what type of underwear are you wearing plain black cotton.
11. what's your credit card number (mail me off list)
6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have.. an escape from all things xmassy
3. I live in........hope
3. My highpoints of 2004 were.... going sub 3 hours at Liverpool Triathlon
9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was ...... Darryl being murdered was the worst of many lowpoints, (John Peel, Rob Heaton, the war, the election).
16. I last washed my...hands, 15 mins ago
53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to....better times!!
9. I'm currently enjoying...planning our escape from Xmas to Morocco
88. When noones looking I sometimes like to.... eat chocolate
42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be...able to start all over again, (with the benefits of hindsight!)
0. for my funeral I'd like...a great big party
20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke: Roll on February....
22. I quite like to drink...a tipple or two every now and again
34. I think I have a talent for...making an idiot of myself, particularly after q22...
46. I would like to achieve...an ironman triathlon before I'm 40.
732. I'm a bit frightened of...the future
6. I can't stand......shopping
59. I want to go to...most of the countries I've not yet been, and many places I want to go back to.
18. I hate... narrow-mindedness
9. I cringe when I remember the time that...oh no - far too many to mention
88. when I'm drunk I...fall over a lot, talk drivel - all the usual things...
101. my favourite body part is.....my right shoulder
666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what would you choose? "don't trust me" - on most of them during election campaigns
5. to relax I... go to gigs
26. Oh god, not another stupid question...no, it's not - more of a statement really!