[kj] fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 29 16:46:29 EST 2004

  1. Name: Tim Bucknall
  70. age: 26
  32. shoe size: dunno
  8. any secret names/aliases: i wind up people on the gaia gaming forum under the "J Peasmould Gruntfuttock"

  95. I earn a living as: village idiot
  7. but secretly I'd like to be....Jack Douglas from the carry on films
  8. what type of underwear are you wearing: Boxers
  11. what's your credit card number (mail me off list): 222222222222222222222222222
  6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have...: Jah wobble anthology
  3. I live in...: Congleton, Cheshire
  3. My highpoints of 2004 were: probabaly seeing the finn brothers and taping the show with a dicataphone on my top pocket,
  9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was:  12 months of gout and backache
  53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to:Holiday in malta! woohooo!
  9. I'm currently enjoying...: hmm, well Dad's army will be on BBC 7 in a minute
  88. When noones looking I sometimes like to...: Watch daytime tv
  42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be...: yup thats exactly right
  0. for my funeral I'd like...: An orgy & a disco playing hits of 1992
  34. I think I have a talent for...: bootlegging concerts??
  46. I would like to achieve: anything
  732. I'm a bit frightened of...: Death
  6. I can't stand. until i pick up my repeat prescription of heavy painkillers tommorow
  59. I want to go. somewhere hot
  18. I hate my...: bloody small bedroom
  9. I cringe when I remember the time that...: I went to school
  88. when I'm drunk I...: feel unwell
  101. my favourite body part is...: pass
  666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what would you choose? :  paint twat on blunketts forehead and not tell him
  5. to relax I...:  go to sleep
  26. Oh god, not another stupid question: don't know I'd have tolook it up