[kj] fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 15:58:01 EST 2004

1. Name: Jim Harper
70. age: 29
32. shoe size: 9
8. any secret names/aliases: They wouldn't be very secret if I told you...
95. I earn a living as: A writer
7. but secretly I’d like to be....: A decent one
8. what type of underwear are you wearing: Boxers
11. what’s your credit card number (mail me off list): Like I have a credit card
6. Dear Santa, I’ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have...: The complete Hammer Horror back catalogue
3. I live in...: Devon, UK
3. My highpoints of 2004 were: Publication of first book
9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was: Consistent sickness
53. Next year I’m rather looking forward to: Seeing more films
9. I’m currently enjoying...: Sever chest pains
88. When noones looking I sometimes like to...: Wince in pain
42. in the event of my death I’d quite like to be...: In a room full of small, impressionable children
0. for my funeral I’d like...: A morris-dancing convention
TO HAVE A PARTY IN HELL
34. I think I have a talent for...: Talent??
46. I would like to achieve: Moderate health
732. I’m a bit frightened of...: Aforementioned chest pains
6. I can’t stand.
59. I want to go.
18. I hate my...: Left foot
9. I cringe when I remember the time that...: Just the one occasion?
88. when I’m drunk I...: Talk too much
101. my favourite body part is...: My wife's...
666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what would you choose? : A target
5. to relax I...: Slip into coma
26. Oh god, not another stupid question: Ha.