[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 29 09:53:59 EST 2004

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com> wrote:
Well as it’s been a bit quiet and as we haven’t had one of these for a while and as I’ve never done one and I have the painters in (should I rephrase that ?) painting it means I  can’t do any work so I thought “ what the hell”...

Poll haters, feel free to delete...

1. Name

MARK

70. age

43

32. shoe size

42

8. any secret names/aliases

SOD THAT, I'M NOT PETER
95. I earn a living as

STEELFIXER

7. but secretly I’d like to be....

POLEDANCER

8. what type of underwear are you wearing

COTTONBOXERS, YOU SEXMAGNET YOU!!

11. what’s your credit card number (mail me off list)

ERMM ITS BEEN STOPPED......

6. Dear Santa, I’ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..
A DECENT SEX L;IFE

3. I live in...
PANDEMONIUM

3. My highpoints of 2004 were

REFEREEING THE LANCSHIRE SCHOOLS UNDER 15 FA CUP FINAL

UNITED 2 ARSENHOLE 0

REDISCOVERING whats THIS for?

great 2 weeks camping in isle of man and a week round bath

vertigo by u2

god am i sad!!!!!!

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was

the continuing political lies

natalie fecking appleton

16. I last washed my...

conckers

53. Next year I’m rather looking forward to

shepherds bush and earning loads of dosh

9. I’m currently enjoying...

decorating NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....

knick my kids sweeties from the fridge

42. in the event of my death I’d quite like to be...

immortal

0. for my funeral I’d like...

REQUIEM!!!
20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:
its about time the lazy twats did something

22. I quite like to drink...

dry white wine

34. I think I have a talent for...

nothing in particular

46. I would like to achieve

orgasm

732. I’m a bit frightened of...

peter west

LMFAO!!!!!!!

6. I can’t stand...

ermmmmm well.......

59. I want to go to...

iceland

18. I hate my...

toenails

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...

too numerous to mention

88. when I’m drunk I...

try to shag the missus and fall asleep

101. my favourite body part is..
nipple, left only

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what would you choose?
pinochios nose on blair

5. to relax I...

masturbate

26. Oh god, not another stupid question