[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Mon Nov 29 14:49:23 EST 2004

> 1. Name

Bo "Skodbums" Krogsgaard

> 70. age

30-something

> 32. shoe size

8.5 (41 1/2)

> 8. any secret names/aliases

Anything between Shithead and Keyser Soze

> 95. I earn a living as

Anything Unix related nearly, mainly security and system administration

> 7. but secretly I¹d like to be....

Quality control at the Duvel-Moortgat brewery

> 8. what type of underwear are you wearing

Boxers, black and soft

> 11. what¹s your credit card number (mail me off list)

875 020 079

> 6. Dear Santa, I¹ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..

Shares in SAB

> 3. I live in...

Cluj-Napoca (Klausenburg or Kolozsvar if you want to be a dick about it),
Romania

> 3. My highpoints of 2004 were

Travelling east Europe and meeting my girlfriend

> 9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was

The US election, the RO election, Romanian and Serbian trains, oh, and
that stupid fucking Swedish chick.

> 16. I last washed my...

.. whole body. Why quit when you're on a roll?

> 53. Next year I¹m rather looking forward to

A residence permit in Romania

> 9. I¹m currently enjoying...

Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime and a cold green Ursus

> 88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....

Hehe. Hehehe. Hehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

> 42. in the event of my death I¹d quite like to be...

Erect

> 0. for my funeral I¹d like...

.. to be sponsored by Tuborg, after all, their existance is partially made
possible by me

> 20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:

If they ever decide to tour east Europe, i am so fucking gonna follow them
around.

> 22. I quite like to drink...

Beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer we love beer!

> 34. I think I have a talent for...

Slacking!

> 46. I would like to achieve

THE BEER IN THE SKY IS MINE!

> 732. I¹m a bit frightened of...

Heights!

> 6. I can¹t stand...

RAP! Worse than heights!

> 59. I want to go to...

Well, Hungary and Austria and Bulgaria and Turkey are all on the schedule
for the next three months.

> 18. I hate my...

Cock!

And i quote, from a review of an album by a socalled "goth metal" band:

it is sperm from the reproductive glands of men that fertilizes the
woman's egg, which, in time, develops into a human being, and this human
being grows up to create a band like this one. In reality, the fault of
all of this gayness is because of the male penis... I see the light and
now... I HATE MY COCK!

> 9. I cringe when I remember the time that...

.. this Serbian border guard insisting on going through my dirty laundry

> 88. when I¹m drunk I...

Crank music i like and look back at my girl staring at me like i am a
hopeless case

> 101. my favourite body part is..

My hands, they feed me the beer

> 666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what
> would you choose?

An Adolf moustache on Bush, just because it would be fun in a stupid
childish way

> 5. to relax I...

.. get drunk and please refer to (88)

> 26. Oh god, not another stupid question