[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 29 14:32:43 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "fatpotanga" <fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com>
To: "The Gathering" <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 2:06 PM
Subject: [kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Well as it¹s been a bit quiet and as we haven¹t had one of these for a while
and as I¹ve never done one and I have the painters in (should I rephrase
that ?) painting it means I  can¹t do any work so I thought ³ what the
hell²...

Poll haters, feel free to delete...

1. Name      Peter West

70. age       36

32. shoe size     10

8. any secret names/aliases    KIN LOADED     (Chelsea Chat)

95. I earn a living as         Builder

7. but secretly I¹d like to be....  Inteligent

8. what type of underwear are you wearing      XL

11. what¹s your credit card number (mail me off list)

6. Dear Santa, I¹ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..

                            I Dont Do Christmas

3. I live in...    My own little world

3. My highpoints of 2004 were .........   Getting even with Jester

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was

KJs anniversary

16. I last washed my...Computer last week.All the viruses and programmes and
files id never seen before were got rid of(And i have no idea how they got
on there in the first place)

53. Next year I¹m rather looking forward to..........Dont really look
forward too things,That can only lead to disapointment.Enjoy things at the
time.

9. I¹m currently enjoying...Acan of Orangeboom(2.99 for a four pack from
ASDA)

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....

42. in the event of my death I¹d quite like to be...Chopped up and fed to
the birds

0. for my funeral I¹d like... Bang on the coffin lid and open it and say"I'm
feeling a bit better now"

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:No Comment

22. I quite like to drink...At Half-Time

34. I think I have a talent for...spotting things that are nt qiuite right

46. I would like to achieve....Acheived everything I ve wanted too

732. I¹m a bit frightened of...Going back in time

6. I can¹t stand...people who smoke,I was sitting having a sandwich in a
cafe last week,Two people came in and sat next too me,One of them lit up a
ciggy,I open the door and waved a newspaper around to let them know that I
did nt like it,They just smirked and the other one lit
up....................Anyway I got myself a can of diet-coke and as soon as
there food came,Every time they went too take a bite  I let out a huge
belch.I enjoyed that so much I started to make as many bodily noises as I
could.I even cleared my throat spat into a tissue and said "Look at
that"............They never finished their food:-)
    It may be an immature thing too do,But it made me feel a lot better

59. I want to go to...been everywhere I want to go

18. I hate my...Dont hate anything

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...I was  young

88. when I¹m drunk I...Keep on saying the same thing over and over and over
and over again

101. my favourite body part is..My -----deleted------

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what
would you choose?

5. to relax I...generally vegetate

26. Oh god, not another stupid question