[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

fluwdot at earthlink.net fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 29 10:53:44 EST 2004

1. Name
fluw

70. age
creeping up on 37

32. shoe size
11 american

8. any secret names/aliases
  5%

95. I earn a living as
wouldn't call it a living

7. but secretly I™d like to be....the asteroid that extinquishes all
human trace

8. what type of underwear are you wearing
what is underwear?

11. what™s your credit card number (mail me off list)  $o36

6. Dear Santa, I™ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..
a copy of the remastered fire dances

3. I live in...
smallbany, ny - united states of  aaapathy

3. My highpoints of 2004 were
birth of niece.
watching dirk nowitski destroy all defenders in his path

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was
the rigging of the US election
steve nash packing for phoenix

16. I last washed my...
intestines with raw sauerkraut and kale

53. Next year I™m rather looking forward to
kj gigs and gathering to follow.
dirk nowitski's wrath in the playoffs

9. I™m currently enjoying...the work of intestinal enzymes

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....listen to ants

42. in the event of my death I™d quite like to be...a molten mass
hurling through space with a trojectory destined for turtle island

0. for my funeral I™d like...to spoon with some maggots n such

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke: i like their early stuff before
yoko entered the picture...a time when a lass could just attend a
show with her girlfriends, scream and piss her panties

22. I quite like to drink...rivulets of pee

34. I think I have a talent for...nothing of use in customary society

46. I would like to achieve consumer hedonism, obesity and
homeostasis, alas.

732. I™m a bit frightened of...underwear

6. I can™t stand...what the gathering has come to

59. I want to drain threes all day, cross you up go to the hoop and
dunk on your hip hop lovin ass

18. I hate my...opic neo-cons

9. I cringe when I remember the time when...underwear was necessary

88. when I™m drunk I...wish i wasn't

101. my favourite body part is..spewing rivulets of pee

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who
and what would you choose? a turban with $ign on top of mayor
giuliani's head

5. to relax I...listen to the bells of tinnitus and the trickle of
rivulets of pee

26. Oh god, not another stupid question