[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 01:18:42 EST 2004

> 1. Name
>  Leigh
>

> 70. age
> 28
>

> 32. shoe size
>  11
>

> 8. any secret names/aliases
> no, but i do have invisability powers
>

> 95. I earn a living as
> a landlord/anchor
>

> 7. but secretly I'd like to be....
>  free of any and all responsability. actually, it's
no secret.

> 8. what type of underwear are you wearing
> green boxers
>

> 11. what's your credit card number (mail me off
> list)
> i'll give you my PIN number and a urine sample while
i'm at it

> 6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas
> pleez can I have..
> Halo 2, you fat fucking lard.
>

> 3. I live in...
> a state of fractured optimism.
>

> 3. My highpoints of 2004 were
> getting married in march, adopting a puppy from the
humane society, leaving a job that i hated, playing a
show at the knitting factory, seeing skinny puppy for
the first time...

> 9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far)
> in 2004 was
>  all the time i spent fruitlessly scrounging around
for work

> 16. I last washed my...
>  right foot
>

> 53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to
> making a baby, getting a job at the hospital, doing
a new CD, hopefully playing shows on the west coast

> 9. I'm currently enjoying...
> Greek On Wheels
>

> 88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....
> look at people when they aren't looking.
>

> 42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be...
>
> reduced to nothing but fine red mist.
>

> 0. for my funeral I'd like...
> the place to stink of death
>

> 20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:
> hmmm...loved them from the very start, fire dances
is perfection, extremities was probably their last
REALLY great album, but i love everything they've done
since and i can't believe how good the last album was.
They are well past their prime, no longer a young,
motivated, hungry band out to conquer the world, yet
they are still capable of greatness. I just wish
they'd take more control of affairs outside of the
music these days ie: album cover art, videos, press
and promo

> 22. I quite like to drink...
> Pepsi
>

> 34. I think I have a talent for...
> mimicry
>

> 46. I would like to achieve
> sharper wit (so i can use it to come up with funnier
poll answers)