[kj] OT: Hypocrisy

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 08:20:06 EST 2004

Peter, I'm not consciously ignoring you, I'm just a bit on the busier
side these days (trying to secure another job), so I don't have time to
go over each Gathering post with a fine-tooth comb. I see my name pop
up here and there, but usually when it's in a post of yours, its simply
a wind-up...and those don't usually warrant immediate reply. Unless
it's a really good one, of course.

Anyway, still here.

Alex in NYC