[kj] OT: Hypocrisy

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 23 06:38:08 EST 2004

"I wont pay for Murdoch empire. Full stop. I can watch it in a pub"

Unless you watch it in a pub and don't but anything then you are
contributing,The pubs pay a higher amount too screen the games and that
money comes from the profits through higher sales.
      Anyway why are you against "helping the murdoch empire",It works like
this.
We pay our money to Sky.
Sky gives it to the |Clubs.
The clubs buy world class players,Or build better stadiums

If there was nt Sky TV there would be no premiership as we know it.We still
be stuck with "The Big Match" on Sunday dinnertime.

ALEX: Are you ignoring me?  recently ,When I do A post ,You do one a few
minutes later on a completely different subject,If you do it after this post
then my suspicions will be confirmed.

                      PW