[kj] pTv & lug 'oles

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 05:36:43 EST 2004

I have hearing problems but not from music but childhood sicknesses.  For a
longtime I just lived with it.  And in my younger days I would not wear
earplugs.  But over the last many years I have been.  While my hearing has
not gotten any worse the irritation in my ears gets, at times, unbearable.
Sometimes it feels like someone is driving a truck through my ears.  Lots of
irritation and sometimes horribly painful.  When I was in 21 I was playing a
show and about half way through the first song I was crotched over in pain.
It was the first and only time I thought I would have to leave the stage.
That is how bad it was.  Of course it looked very dramatic (ala Justin
Broadrick style) but it was horrible.  That day forward I wear plugs.
My wife won't listen to me and wear them and she needs to more so than I.
It is almost as bad as telling a drunk he has to stop drinking.
Enjoy your hearing while you can.

Chris