[kj] pTv & lug 'oles

Ketracel White ketracelwhite at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 01:27:01 EST 2004

Hey Rob!
First of all, HEADCOUNT RULES!!!  But...two words brother:  MUSICIAN'S EARPLUGS.  The big "T" ain't NO fun...just ask Alex in NYC.  Once you've got yourself there, there's no going back (kinda like Herpes - the gift that keeps on giving - or so I understand...HA!!!).  Hindsight is 20/20 (and other cliches), etc.
DIE TINNITUS DIE!!!
-GC

P.S.  Here's what helped me get there:  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/nogahyde  but I'm addicted so I can't stop.  Not to preach, but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy - just be careful - I know there's several other Gatherer's in the same boat.  THE HUM!