[kj] Confirm...

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 09:07:37 EST 2004

Right now, speaking as a citizen of New York City (I no longer want to
be associated with the United States of America), I just want to say:
FUCK YOU MIDWEST, FUCK YOU FLORIDA, FUCK YOU OHIO, FUCK YOU SOUTHERN
BIBLE BELT and FUCK YOU TEXAS (sorry, Joe, nothing personal).

*USA OUT OF NYC*

Alex in NYC