[kj] Confirm...

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 09:23:41 EST 2004

while i feel for Alex....
what does it mean to the UK? Well the price of oil has seen the North
Sea busy again and that revenue will increase the revenue fro the
Government to pay for the NHS reforms. Higher fuel costs will see a
drop in car use and air travel which will lead to less poluution and a
greater quality of living as a result.
the demand for oil by the usa to drive their new growth along with the
uncertainty in the middle east could see better living conditions in
the uk as long at you are not gay, carry table legs in plastic bags or
work in a service station on the M1.
hey! every cloud has a silver lining! even this very dark cloud....