[kj] worst poll

bluce ree gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:28:49 +0000 (GMT)

--0-969696167-1080034129=:10374

> KILLING JOKE'S WORST EVER:
> 1. PRODUCER

Andy Gill.  Turn KJ into a metal band will ya you swine!?!

> 2. DANCE MIX

Not one of mine!

Anything that takes the balls out of a song and replaces it with a rubbish beat.  That'll be all of the pandemonium-era ones.

> 3. CONVENTIONAL REMIX

Not sure what this means???  Those Seeing Red mixes were shite tho.

> 4. MISSED OPPORTUNITY

Letting BPF leave.

> YOUR WORST EVER...
> 5. JOB

My first one.  Worked in a job centre signing people on.  No offence to any doleys here but unemployed people in large numbers are worse than Millwall fans..

> 6. DECISION

Am pretty much happy at this point no real regrets.  Apart from smashing a guitar on stage that I'd quite like to still have.

oh and I kind of wish I didnt throw anything away now that Ebay is here.  I'd be rich now instead of being a poor student.

> 7. SEXUAL EXPERIENCE

Um.... reading about Mike Cole's burnt knob I think...

> 8. MISTAKE

Not taking earplugs to Preston....

> 9. EMBARRASSING INCIDENT

doing a gig in my undies for chaarrridddyyy.

buying a KD Lang cd for my mum.

> THE WORST EVER...
> 10. GIG YOU'VE BEEN TO

Jesus Jones.  They truly are the most turgid mix of rock and dance.  Plus they were supported by some twat who thought he was in Muse.  Rubbish night.

> 11. ALBUM YOU'VE BOUGHT

A REM one.  I bought it cos of an excellent single (E-bow The Letter) but the album was shit much like the rest of their material.

> 12. SINGLE YOU'VE BOUGHT

Loose Cannon.  I dont really buy singles unless they are KJ ones.

> 13. FILM YOU'VE PAID TO SEE

Dracula 2000 -  a big advert for Virgin Megastore.

My missus and I rented out Nurse Betty and I had to turn it off 45 mins in.  I've never been so disgusted by mediocrity.

> 14. BOOK YOU'VE READ

This is one for all the footie fans.  I quite like a good hoolie book, even the ones written by Chelsea fans.  I bought 'Congratulations... you've met the ICF' by west ham hoolie Cass Pennant.  Absolute rubbish.  The worst book ever written.

Each chapter is dedicated to an incident.  So it's like 'Millwall Away... they had a tasty firm so we had to be careful but in the end we ran 'em in the streets'.

I cant really explain just what a piece of shit this book is except to say it's the book equivalent of 'M-People'.

> 15. TV SHOW YOU'VE SEEN

any comedy sketch show by women.  no offence to any women here honestly but I've never seen a funny comedienne.

the same applies to Scottish people also mostly.

> 16. MUSIC VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN

Loose Cannon.  I mean honestly... how bad is that?

> 17. HOLIDAY YOU'VE HAD
long weekend to paris.  At the time the french hated us cos of some sheep dispute so I had to pretend to be a kiwi but it didnt work.  miserable people, miserable time.

> 18. CRIME YOU'VE COMMITTED

wearing blue and green.

> 19. LIE YOU'VE TOLD

was a bit of a cad a few years ago with the ladies but only cos I was getting a really bad one out of my system so i did a bit of lying then.

> 20. OTHER VERY BAD THING YOU DID

chopped a chap in the throat at kung fu class once.  he was being a prick and I still feel that I was in the right but it's not very clever to that sort of thing and I'm a bit sorry.  I wasnt sorry at the time cos once he got up ( 5 mins later) I punched him in the face.

he was the world Tekken 3 champion so again he had it coming no?

---------------------------------
--0-969696167-1080034129=:10374

<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>&gt; KILLING JOKE'S WORST EVER:<BR>&gt; 1. PRODUCER<BR><BR>Andy Gill.&nbsp; Turn KJ into a metal band will ya you swine!?!</P>
<P><BR>&gt; 2. DANCE MIX<BR><BR>Not one of mine!&nbsp; </P>
<P>Anything that takes the balls out of a song and replaces it with a rubbish beat.&nbsp; That'll be all of the pandemonium-era ones.</P>
<P><BR>&gt; 3. CONVENTIONAL REMIX<BR><BR>Not sure what this means???&nbsp; Those Seeing Red mixes were shite tho.<BR><BR>&gt; 4. MISSED OPPORTUNITY<BR><BR>Letting BPF leave.</P>
<P><BR>&gt; YOUR WORST EVER...<BR>&gt; 5. JOB<BR><BR>My first one.&nbsp; Worked in a job centre signing people on.&nbsp; No offence to any doleys here but unemployed people in large numbers are worse than Millwall fans.. <BR><BR>&gt; 6. DECISION<BR><BR>Am pretty much happy at this point no real regrets.&nbsp; Apart from smashing a guitar on stage that I'd quite like to still have.</P>
<P>oh and I kind of wish I didnt throw anything away now that Ebay is here.&nbsp; I'd be rich now instead of being a poor student.<BR><BR>&gt; 7. SEXUAL EXPERIENCE<BR><BR>Um.... reading about Mike Cole's burnt knob I think...<BR><BR>&gt; 8. MISTAKE <BR><BR>Not taking earplugs to Preston....</P>
<P><BR>&gt; 9. EMBARRASSING INCIDENT<BR><BR>doing a gig in my undies for chaarrridddyyy.&nbsp; </P>
<P>buying a KD Lang cd for my mum.&nbsp;<BR><BR>&gt; THE WORST EVER...<BR>&gt; 10. GIG YOU'VE BEEN TO<BR><BR>Jesus Jones.&nbsp; They truly are the most turgid mix of rock and dance.&nbsp; Plus they were supported by some twat who thought he was in Muse.&nbsp; Rubbish night.<BR><BR>&gt; 11. ALBUM YOU'VE BOUGHT<BR><BR>A REM one.&nbsp; I bought it cos of an excellent single (E-bow The Letter) but the album was shit much like the rest of their material.&nbsp; <BR><BR>&gt; 12. SINGLE YOU'VE BOUGHT<BR><BR>Loose Cannon.&nbsp; I dont really buy singles unless they are KJ ones.</P>
<P><BR>&gt; 13. FILM YOU'VE PAID TO SEE<BR><BR>Dracula 2000 -&nbsp; a big advert for Virgin Megastore.</P>
<P>My missus and I rented out Nurse Betty and I had to turn it off 45 mins in.&nbsp; I've never been so disgusted by mediocrity.<BR><BR>&gt; 14. BOOK YOU'VE READ<BR><BR>This is one for all the footie fans.&nbsp; I quite like a good hoolie book, even the ones written by Chelsea fans.&nbsp; I bought 'Congratulations... you've met the ICF' by west ham hoolie Cass Pennant.&nbsp; Absolute rubbish.&nbsp; The worst book ever written.</P>
<P>Each chapter is dedicated to an incident.&nbsp; So it's like 'Millwall Away... they had a tasty firm so we had to be careful but in the end we ran 'em in the streets'.&nbsp; </P>
<P>I cant really explain just what a piece of shit this book is except to say it's the book equivalent of 'M-People'.</P>
<P>&nbsp;<BR>&gt; 15. TV SHOW YOU'VE SEEN<BR><BR>any comedy sketch show by women.&nbsp; no offence to any women here honestly but I've never seen a funny comedienne.</P>
<P>the same applies to Scottish people also mostly.<BR><BR>&gt; 16. MUSIC VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN<BR><BR>Loose Cannon.&nbsp; I mean honestly... how bad is that?<BR><BR>&gt; 17. HOLIDAY YOU'VE HAD<BR>long weekend to paris.&nbsp; At the time the french hated us cos of some sheep dispute so I had to pretend to be a kiwi but it didnt work.&nbsp; miserable people, miserable time.</P>
<P><BR>&gt; 18. CRIME YOU'VE COMMITTED<BR><BR>wearing blue and green.</P>
<P><BR>&gt; 19. LIE YOU'VE TOLD<BR><BR>was a bit of a cad a few years ago with the ladies but only cos I was getting a really bad one out of my system so i did a bit of lying then.</P>
<P><BR>&gt; 20. OTHER VERY BAD THING YOU DID<BR><BR>chopped a chap in the throat at kung fu class once.&nbsp; he was being a prick and I still feel that I was in the right but it's not very clever to that sort of thing and I'm a bit sorry.&nbsp; I wasnt sorry at the time cos once he got up ( 5 mins later) I punched him in the face.</P>
Yahoo! Messenger</b></a> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
--0-969696167-1080034129=:10374--