[kj] worst ever poll

fat potanga gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:05:52 +0000

1. PRODUCER
youth, but only on democracy

2. DANCE MIX
probably one of the Spiral Tribe mixes.

3. CONVENTIONAL REMIX
Jaz Kruger Seeing red mixes or whoever he was

4. MISSED OPPORTUNITY
Seeing Red not released as 1st single.

YOUR WORST EVER...

5. JOB
DTP Manger in a school.
I needed more money as we were buying our 1st house and was enticed by being
told they did 13 brochures a year.
Turns out 12 were done on the B&W photocopier.

6. DECISION
Lots, but decisions are only ever wrong in hindsight

7. SEXUAL EXPERIENCE
see 20

8. MISTAKE
there's a tale...

9. EBARRASSING INCIDENT
I can never remember it, then out of the blue it'll pop into my head and
I'll cringe and go "oh my god! Nooooo!" Then I'll forget it again.

THE WORST EVER...

10. GIG YOU'VE BEEN TO
Sadly, Iggy Pop - He was brilliant but I was right in the thick of it and
felt really, really unwell and hated every second of being there.

11. ALBUM YOU'VE BOUGHT
Loud - Degeneration. Only bought as they supported KJ.
It's a big pile of wank biscuits

12. SINGLE YOU'VE BOUGHT
Sammy Hagar, Heavy Metal (I was very young....)

13. FILM YOU'VE PAID TO SEE
Can't remember the name of it, but it was very long and slow.

14. BOOK YOU'VE READ
Tad Williams Tailchasers Song.
I liked a lot of his books then read that on holiday.
It's about a cat. Cats are, as Rob would say, all cunts.

15. TV SHOW YOU'VE SEEN
Taking the Floor. A BBC sitcom about ballroom dancing.

16. MUSIC VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN
David Hasselhoff, can't even remember the name of it, but he's very badly
superimposed flying.
It's actually quite funny on reflection and wouldn't be out of place on B3ta

17. HOLIDAY YOU'VE HAD
Turkey.
We took a last min 'find out the resort and hotel when you get there' jobby.
Ended up in Marmaris, the Blackpool of Turkey in a run down concrete
monstrosity of a hotel with a room overlooking the kitchen/rubbish bins of
the hotel next door. There was no no air con and we were in a major
heatwave. A guy had a thermometer on his watch and it showed 134 in the
shade. Got the worst food poisoning I've ever had. Y'know, when you don't
know which end to stick over the toilet and all your bodily functions sound
the same. I thought I was going to die. Ended up going on a 3 day excursion
we didn't want to go on just to get out of the place.
Shame really, as Turkey is rather beautiful.

18. CRIME YOU'VE COMMITTED
Not that shocking but probably breaking onto my old school. We found a key
that opened every door and made off with lots of booty.
the headmaster aftershave from a private bathroom next to his office.
3 bottles of cider we found in the games teachers room (we drank them then
ended up joy riding tractors round this field. Like you do.)
The best was, and bear in mind we were 13, was we nicked all the sweets and
chocolate for the annual school camp. and there were an awful lot of them.
It must have caused a few heads to be scratched as we locked all the doors
behind us.

19. LIE YOU'VE TOLD
Dunno, I recently blagged loads of really tasty web work off this marketing
agency.
They thought I was some kind of golden bollocked web-guru when in reality
I'd only ever bodged my way through one site. Had a few
head-stuck-sweating-in-the-manual-trousery moments there to begin with I can
tell you, but am well on the way to 'golden bollocked guru-dom' now.

20. OTHER VERY BAD THING YOU DID
I once had sex with my girlfriends best friend at a party with her hammering
& crying outside the door. I'm not proud of that.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger