[kj] Peter West

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 30 16:20:49 EDT 2004

> Why are you so full of hate Peter?

*I think that can be traced back to when I first started posting,When I got
a collective kicking,Looking back Id wished id stood my ground,But I got my
arse kicked,It wont get it kicked again*

 Why do you turn everything into an unpleasant mess?

   * I think it boils down to the fact that i have a different opinion to
everyone else,I realise im in the middle of most arguments,But i only reply
to incoming fire,for example this week Alex NY said i was telling untruths
again,He could nt give one example and he refused to oppologise,If he cant
back up what he says he should nt make unfounded accusations,I exept others
opinions and dont hurl abuse at anyone first,This week I was severly
provoked by Mark Golt,I think
I handled the situation well*

> Do you need 100% attention 100% of the time?
  *Yes*

> I really do not see why you have so many grudges against so many people.
> *See first answer*

*If you cant join them ,beat them*
> Please behave. You are making life very tiresome and I for one am fed up
of wasting time opening bitching emails.

> *You must know what to expect by now ,Delete on site .like I do  when I
see a thread I dont want to see*

> For the good of the gathering.
 * Im a reasonable guy,And dont intend staying here forever,But ive taken in
what you ve said .

> Thanks.
> * you re welcome*
> P.S
   I think if every stated their opinions about things the gathering would
be a much more vibrant and interesting place,As it does get a bit one
dimensionable at times,there again maybe I should join other lists ,then I d
......................sorry im talking to myself here.