[kj] Peter West

KILLING JOKE killingjoke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:22:15 EDT 2004

What a god damn cry baby. Tell ya what Pete, grow some fucking balls,
and come back when you can handle yourself, you fucking pussy. Nothing
worse than a bitch who likes to dish it out, and cant fucking deal
when shit gets tossed back his way.

Whah whah wha...poor little Pete. Cry us a river. Heres a clue, go
build a dam and get over it.

KILLING JOKE