[kj] Peter West

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 17:07:42 EDT 2004

On (30/07/04 21:30), peter.west410 wrote concerning Re: [kj] Peter West:

> Was planning.. was planning ...was planning.

> Dont threaten just do it... Do it now

Threaten? That wasn't a threat. It was just a solution I was considering.
You really should be more mindful of how your confrontational attitude
towards the world taints your interactions with others.

Consider therapy. Seriously.

I'm not going to be dragged into a pointless ping-pong with you over your
insecurities so I'll add you to the filter as perviously suggested.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76