[kj] Songs Of The Free

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Fri Jul 23 03:31:05 EDT 2004

Songs Of The Free is a difficult one to find and when you do it costs.
After years and years of looking I eventually got a copy on the US ebay
which cost me around £15, a price I was happy to pay.
You can trace a copy through Amazon.com and go to the 'new and used', again
you have to pay.

Another one well worth finding is the John Peel sessions which are going for
a fortune on ebay. I ended up with the French version.

If anybody has the fantastic live At The Palace on CD call me up.

I'll be happy to do a copy of any CDs if required.

Brian.