[kj] Songs Of The Free

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Thu Jul 22 16:37:32 EDT 2004

I won a CD copy (released on US label Infinite Zero in 1996) on eBay a
couple of years ago for a mere £2 or so - hurrah - always loved "Life It's A
Shame" since taping it off the Peel show back in about '82 - plenty of other
good stuff on there too. I guess I can burn you a copy. Some of the artwork
can be viewed at :

http://home.clara.net/antoni/free1.JPG &
http://home.clara.net/antoni/free2.JPG

Regards,