[kj] OT:What book are you reading??

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 16:08:35 EDT 2004

On (15/07/04 17:35), fatpotanga wrote concerning Re: [kj] OT:What book are you reading??:

> Check out Philip Pullmans Northern Lights/Subtle Knife/Amber Spyglass
> trilogy.
> A supposed kids book but one of the best stories I have ever read, with one
> of the most heartbreaking endings ever -  pure genius!

I've had so many people reccomnd these (including my head-shrinker) that I caved in a few days back and
ordered the first book from Amazon. Been re-reading the early Pratchett
novels in the bath this week. Also because of the discussion here i thought
I'd order a copy of the Book Of The Law...

...fer fun like.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76