[kj] OT:What book are you reading??

fatpotanga fatpotanga at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:35:38 EDT 2004

Check out Philip Pullmans Northern Lights/Subtle Knife/Amber Spyglass
trilogy.
A supposed kids book but one of the best stories I have ever read, with one
of the most heartbreaking endings ever -  pure genius!

> Tad Williams - the Otherland series . . . a bit of sci-fi/a bit of fantasy and
a bloody good read

Agreed, it was excellent but I do think he could have done it in 3 books
instead of 4.
Also his Memory, Sorrow & Thorn trilogy was pretty good as well

Jamie