[kj] Re: O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:29:41 EDT 2004

the bonehead is lying. like all evil dictators he'll use all means
necessary. he changed my passwords, deleted my messages and then i can
access the site - what am i meant to conclude? could just be a coincidence i
s'pose what with other people having problems with the firewall. so i can't
access his shrine to DK or all his mp3s and videos and other cool stuff.