[kj] gathering message board

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:37:33 EDT 2004

been away a few days, don't want to go into all this again but just wanted
to say that yes, pat, i probably did sound a bit heavy and didn't pick up on
your humour. i have no problem with "the message being out there" (as mick
put it) or true fans having the files they want (nobody, but nobody, has
given away more free kj mp3s than me) it's just that botlegging is a
sensitive issue right now and it seemed tactless to have the links posted on
a public forum. my suggestion to close the message board was merely an
obvious answer to both this and the unsavory spam situation. i don't have
strong feelings either way, both to the bootlegging question and towards the
message board (although it does strike me as odd that people who are into kj
to the extent that they want these demos don't just join the list).