[kj] OT: the Skids

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Tue Jul 6 05:47:48 EDT 2004

I want to listen to permafrost all of a sudden! Strange how things pop
back into your head. I cant recall songs at the best of times but then
something triggers it off.

Play, SHD and Real Life might be all I have. I doubt Play will be
listenable on vinyl.

I checked iTunes last night and saw Jaz and Kennedys Doors symphony on
there. Maybe ill look for some Magazine tonight.

iPat