[kj] OT: the Skids

mattdunn mattdunn at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 5 20:42:06 EDT 2004

no, now he is a film director. Has a new film out, something about 15 years
of alcholism which has had good reviews.
at least he is no longer a 'male model'.
Castles in Spain by the Armoury Show is worth checking out. Unless my memory
deceives me it also features the late John Mcgough (i know that's not how
you spell his name, but i've had a lot to drink. On a school night as well).

Who dares gins!