[kj] OT: the Skids

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Mon Jul 5 17:37:49 EDT 2004

There are two best of CDs. I think the better of the two is called "The Very Best of The Skids". Its got all the faves plus their version of "All The Young Dudes" and a one of my faves "Hymns From A Haunted Ballroom".

Richard Jobson became a presenter on Scottish TV many years ago, and I think he still is.