[kj] OT: the Skids

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 3 15:33:38 EDT 2004

Thanks for everyone's advice & info. Picked up a twelve-dollar "best
of" (with a really crap cover....shirtless, chicken-chested pasty Scots
in leather trousers....., but who cares, eh?) and it's pretty much got
everything I need. They sort've turned crap by the end it seems. Sounds
like a fair estimation? I quite like "The Saints are Coming", but "Into
the Valley" remains their finest hour.

Cheerz,

Alex in NYC