[kj] OT: the Skids

Kenneth Dannelley kddannelley at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 11:22:17 EDT 2004

There's a Skids "best of" CD that has a large number of tracks from their two albums.  Its all good stuff.  I think this best of cd is even budget priced (I paid around $12.00 dollars for it).  Pick it up.  It's worth a listen.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
Off topic for a tic....

Just was wondering what the Gathering thought of Scotland's SKIDS
(featuring future-Big Country gent, Stuart Adamson on
bagpi...er...guitar). I've never owned any of their albums, but the
clutch of singles I've heard always sounded promising. I *LOVE* the
production on "Into the Valley"...just got a really chugging, meaty
guitar sound. Are they worth seeking out full albums by, or should I
just stick with the odd singles I know?

Just a-wonderin'.

Alex in NYC