[kj] O/T Interpol

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 17:14:35 EDT 2004

I'm not much of a fan of the Cult these days, although I was in younger days, right through the Ceremony period. Still get a kick when I hear one of the classics- usually She Sells Sanctuary or Fire Woman- though. Still very enjoyable. I dig out the albums once in a while to hear Rain or Medicine Train or Edie now and again. A very silly band to be sure, but the composers of a series of indisputably classic tunes. Sonic Temple was the soundtrack to my sixth form days, along with my burgeoning love of goth.

Jim.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
I think there's approx 3 on this list that have any time for The Cult (understandably because of their latter day stuff), but I can't fault that video & if you get the cassette version of Dreamtime, the soundtrack is on the b-side... ;)