[kj] O/T Interpol

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 18:28:10 EDT 2004

Looks like we've found the 3rd man!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of Jim Harper
Sent: 18 August 2004 22:15
To: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk; A list about all things Killing Joke (the
band!)
Subject: RE: [kj] O/T Interpol

I'm not much of a fan of the Cult these days, although I was in younger
days, right through the Ceremony period. Still get a kick when I hear one of
the classics- usually She Sells Sanctuary or Fire Woman- though. Still very
enjoyable. I dig out the albums once in a while to hear Rain or Medicine
Train or Edie now and again. A very silly band to be sure, but the composers
of a series of indisputably classic tunes. Sonic Temple was the soundtrack
to my sixth form days, along with my burgeoning love of goth.

Jim.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:

I think there's approx 3 on this list that have any time for The Cult
(understandably because of their latter day stuff), but I can't fault that
video & if you get the cassette version of Dreamtime, the soundtrack is on
the b-side... ;)

  _____

 <http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21626/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com> ALL-NEW
Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!