[kj] questions/does not bode well

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 11:07:14 EDT 2004

I've never really gotten that into Tool, actually. I have a couple of
their discs (they were freebies), but I've always been a bit put off by
their rather heavy-handed schtick. Can't say I remember what their
drumming is like, so I'll dig up some of their shit now.

Also, "Tool"? What a pathetic, stupid name for a band.

Alex in NYC

On Tuesday, August 17, 2004, at 11:02 AM, cispas @ vinyl heaven wrote:

> Well, I think Carey is an EXCELLENT choice!!!
> Cis
>

> On Tuesday, August 17, 2004, at 06:47 AM, Stimro Nero wrote:
>
> Who is Carey? I have a sneaking suspicion he's from Tool. I sincerely
> hope not. For all our sakes. If so, then yet another artless,
> populist, underpowered excuse for KJ looms on the horizon. And before
> any you start- no I don't think BPF would fare any better these days.
> Either learn to use a beatbox creatively or put in some effort to find
> a drummer who really understands KJ, like Aleph.
>
> luv from
>
> Stimro

<image.tiff>