[kj] questions/does not bode well

cispas at vinyl heaven cispas at versateladsl.be
Tue Aug 17 11:02:12 EDT 2004

Well, I think Carey is an EXCELLENT choice!!!
Cis

On Tuesday, August 17, 2004, at 06:47 AM, Stimro Nero wrote:

    Who is Carey? I have a sneaking suspicion he's from Tool. I sincerely hope not. For all our sakes. If so, then yet another artless, populist, underpowered excuse for KJ looms on the horizon. And before any you start- no I don't think BPF would fare any better these days. Either learn to use a beatbox creatively or put in some effort to find a drummer who really understands KJ, like Aleph.

    luv from

    Stimro

    Gathering mailing list
    Gathering at misera.net