[kj] questions/does not bode well

fluwdot at earthlink.net fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 11:57:46 EDT 2004

tool are very boring, their music is way to simple, contrived and it takes for ever for them to plod their way through a tune
that never seems to go anywhere except the obvious. besides i agree with alex, you have to be a real tool to think of that name and
keep it!

that said danny has potential technically but i estimate he doesn't have the imagination and creativity to add anything to the joke
and we have had eighteen years of drummers lacking imagination & creativity backing geordie and jaz.

is it a need for someone who will not challenge, or is it an effort to find the most congruent drummer with modern germane
recognition? i have a feeling it is the former as evidenced in ted's eggshell walking last tour.