[kj] HA - The interview

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Fri Aug 13 06:45:34 EDT 2004

We believed it that much we started camping outside of bases in protest,
marching in the streets and generally encouraging the debate against
war. Look at the album covers of the time which must indicate the
general feeling.
Gigs were attacked by the far right and if they didn't turn up the old
bill took up the charge. The media were shown to be cap in hand to the
government during the miners strike and Thatcher was turning the screw.
Iceland looked a safe bet at the time. The only band at the time of any
note from there I can recall was KUKL. (sp)
Was only a few years later and old genesis P-O was up there recording
pagan celebrations.

iPat