[kj] HA - The interview

Gabriella gabriella.wingrdh at telia.com
Fri Aug 13 07:15:09 EDT 2004

... apparently we were close to an all-out nuclear war in the eighties - a
somewhat senile american president spooked the soviets - and oh the irony of
it all, guess who managed to stop it, by going to the kremlin herself? yes,
thatcher...

gabriella, back on the list from the murky shadows of too much work. hi to
you all!