[kj] OT: Blyth Power

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 09:02:08 EDT 2004

Yep, and seen them many times (first time back in '85 - I think they only started out in '84). The line-up has changed pretty frequently; the only surviving founder member is Josef Porter (drums & vox). He was indeed the Mob's drummer, and if memory serves the original line-up (which didn't last long) featured Curtis from the Mob on bass.

They've had their ups and downs, but I've never bought a Blyth cd that wasn't worth it, and a few have been proper stormers. Their gigs are definitely worth a few quid.

Jamie