[kj] OT: Blyth Power

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Tue Aug 3 17:55:39 EDT 2004

Yeah, seen them a couple times over the past year or so and bought their
recent "On The Viking Station" CD ... indeed, I've been exhanging a few
emails with Josef as he's very much into the Fleet Air Arm (in addition to
the locos) though he probably knows more about the FAA history than I do ...
Blyth Power, a very enjoyable band to see ... I will aim to catch them again
ASAP somewhere in the big smoke ...