[kj] Crowley/Cole/Gudjohnsen

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 3 08:11:38 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Davies" <Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
<gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 9:25 AM
Subject: RE: [kj] Crowley/Cole/Gudjohnsen

Interesting Peter
Can you tell me what choice is?

To really choose you would have all the contributory factors on the
table to make a decision that would truly reflect choice but we don't do
we. We are products of manipulation generated from birth when we were
told to be a good boy/girl.

*We are faced with choices from the day we are born,And those choices affect
our future choices ,And if you make the right decisions,It will put you in a
position to be able to have more choices.For example if you deicide not to
attend school,your choices in life will be restricted,If you get educated
,more avenues (choices )will be available*

Fear, the most primal fear is that of the unknown and the greatest
unknown is the known, death. We constantly refute its certainty by
distracting ourselves in bland distractions that we then attribute
values too!
   *Those of us who beleive once you are dead you are gone ,ie no afterlife,
no ghost ,nothing just an empty cadavere,have no fear because everyone will
die oneday,so exept it and enjoy yourself while here.*

With the breakdown of the church as the main tyrannical authority of
control (why are those books in the Vatican not safe for public
viewing?) its been replaced by the Church of the New Lords (whatever
happened to them?) and top of the pile is the church of McDonalds,
forerunners of the trash get it quick and throw it away generation x
society (Douglas Copelands book is worth a read)

*Religion had its place in previous generations when society generally was
uneducated and lawless ,people who lived sqalid lives and death was a
blessing,those people needed Religion to keep them in place.
     Nowadays people need something to fill the  spiritual void,(Was Jaz
serious about forming his own church)I see all these people checking out
different religions looking for answers,LOOK WITHIN*

People crave these authorities as if participation (consumerism) will
actually improve the quality of their lives in the same way that the
junkie takes the fix to enter the dreamland and shut off the noise
around- the hum, the current. Makes no real difference in the end though
does it?
   *It makes a huge difference actually,Try watching football on a black and
white 18 inch flickering TV,Then watch the second leg on a 32 inch 100 hertz
Sony vega,It makes all the difference*

The spiritual side of the question is to wonder if the energy that
exists goes anywhere else. Ive seen death up close and personal and I
wonder how something so vibrant one day can be so 'dead' the next.
Science tells us that energy cant be destroyed doesn't it? It becomes
something else. So the life force within us would likely do the same and
if we have a soul where it goes next is an interesting question.

*Sorry wishful thinking,One life is all you get,Make the most out of it as
you dont get another shot.*

So if we accept that there is 'life' after death we need to develop our
'spiritual' side to determine any choice we may have when we pass
through that door. This isn't new as indigenous and 'unintelligent'
tribes have led by example before being annihilated by the more
intelligent and industrialising tribes that is acting like an AIDS virus
to the host.
*I dont exept life after death,Thats just carrots for the donkeys*

So while we are taught to be subservient by the machine, we crave
decadent practices to rebel. Sex, rocknroll, drugs...anything that
make's us feel different. Killing Joke clubs make us feel different than
other groups and so we seek a slightly different identity to rebel in a
safe manner. But we probably just feed the machine. Every ones involved
so theres no need for guilt.

" Sex, rocknroll, drugs...anything that
make's us feel different."
  * Are you sure !!!!!!!!! If you want to be really rebellious and different
to everyone else DONT take drugs DONT listen to music and DONT coppulate,I
must be the only person I know(!!!!!!!!!!Am I sure!!!!!!) who has never
taken E ,No special reason just never fancied it.*

Sorry I do go on at times......; )
*P.S my previous "would you go up against Killing............" post was nt
directed at you .............Just a little ditty to sign off with.*

(P.S.  This is not directed at anyone,just a general observation)
iPat