[kj] OT a most august Poll

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Tue Aug 3 07:45:59 EDT 2004

>but I cannot understand why seminal guitar bands like Korn & SoaD don't
>get a shout on here as faves.

Korn have always come across as Deftones/Tool/Faith No More copyists to tell
the truth, it's not that they are bad it's more that I have heard others do
it better.

SoaD are a band I have a lot of time for lyrically, I sometimes find them a
little uninspiring musically though (although the fact they seem to be
merging thrash with prog is quite interesting)

Marc.

& Haringey Health Communities.