[kj] O/T Arse N Ankle Of Moss

Jester gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:14:00 -0500

--B_3147088441_16435908

On 9/22/03 2:28 PM, "Jelbod@aol.com" <Jelbod@aol.com> wrote:

>=20
>  I'm just wondering about Rob's Ankle and the fact it is broken. How does=
 this
> stop him using his poota? Is he laid up in hospital?, if so would he like=
> mini or maxi Gathering at his bedside.
>    Perhaps its all a sham, his arse just cant be...erm...arsed to talk to=
 us,
> better things to do perhaps?
>    I dont believe he broke his ankle playing with his bone, rumour has it=
 he
> doesn't have one, hence his arse keeps popping out to play.
>  =20
>   Several questions need answering here, can anyone shed light on this?

I was wondering how bad a broken ankle can be. I mean, I broke my left ankl=
in 98, and tore all the ligaments, I mean EVERYTHING was torn in there,
playing hockey. Spent about 5 hours getting x rays, then had surgery a few
weeks later to repair the ligament damage and insert a plate and 6 screws.
The time at the hospital was about 8 hours during the surgery that day.
Spent the rest of my time off, on the Playstation playing NHL 99 and NCAA
99. He must=B9ve really fucked himself to be  spending thins much time in the
hospital....either that, or he is a a little =B3girly maaan=B2. Hahaha

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio=20

The Web Master,=20
Jester=20
www.killing-joke.com
www.parallax1.com=20

--B_3147088441_16435908

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [kj] O/T Arse N Ankle Of Moss</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>On 9/22/03 2:28 PM, &qu=
ot;Jelbod@aol.com&quot; &lt;Jelbod@aol.com&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"=
><BR>
&nbsp;I'm just wondering about Rob's Ankle and the fact it is broken. How d=
oes this stop him using his poota? Is he laid up in hospital?, if so would h=
e like a mini or maxi Gathering at his bedside.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Perhaps its all a sham, his arse just cant be...erm...ars=
ed to talk to us, better things to do perhaps?<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I dont believe he broke his ankle playing with his bone, =
rumour has it he doesn't have one, hence his arse keeps popping out to play.=
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;Several questions need answering here, can anyone shed light on=
 this?<BR>
</FONT></SPAN></BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Verda=
na"><BR>
I was wondering how bad a broken ankle can be. I mean, I broke my left ankl=
e in 98, and tore all the ligaments, I mean EVERYTHING was torn in there, pl=
aying hockey. Spent about 5 hours getting x rays, then had surgery a few wee=
ks later to repair the ligament damage and insert a plate and 6 screws. The =
time at the hospital was about 8 hours during the surgery that day. Spent th=
e rest of my time off, on the Playstation playing NHL 99 and NCAA 99. He mus=
t&#8217;ve really fucked himself to be &nbsp;spending thins much time in the=
 hospital....either that, or he is a a little &#8220;girly maaan&#8221;. Hah=
aha<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR! <BR>
Occisio Locatio <BR>
<BR>
The Web Master, <BR>
Jester <BR>