[kj] O/T Arse N Ankle Of Moss

PRAEst76 gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:29:35 +0100

Jester sed...

> I was wondering how bad a broken ankle can be. I mean, I broke my left ankle
> in 98, and tore all the ligaments, I mean EVERYTHING was torn in there,
> playing hockey. Spent about 5 hours getting x rays, then had surgery a few
> weeks later to repair the ligament damage and insert a plate and 6 screws.
> The time at the hospital was about 8 hours during the surgery that day.
> Spent the rest of my time off, on the Playstation playing NHL 99 and NCAA
> 99. He mustıve really fucked himself to be  spending thins much time in the
> hospital....either that, or he is a a little ³girly maaan². Hahaha

girly?

Nurses... I was tortured by a nurse when I was adolescent. She didn't
wear a bra... well I think she did but took it off before she came in to
check on me. Just to fuck with my pubescent psyche. Took my mind off
my leg though. I could see just enough down her front when she bent
over to leave an afterimage in my mind that I can still see to this
day.

Mmmmmmmmmmm

--
PRAEst76