[kj] O/T Arse N Ankle Of Moss

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:28:34 EDT

--part1_1a2.1a48644c.2ca0a762_boundary

 I'm just wondering about Rob's Ankle and the fact it is broken. How does
this stop him using his poota? Is he laid up in hospital?, if so would he like a
mini or maxi Gathering at his bedside.
   Perhaps its all a sham, his arse just cant be...erm...arsed to talk to us,
better things to do perhaps?
   I dont believe he broke his ankle playing with his bone, rumour has it he
doesn't have one, hence his arse keeps popping out to play.

  Several questions need answering here, can anyone shed light on this?

--part1_1a2.1a48644c.2ca0a762_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
 I'm just wondering about Rob's Ankle and the fact it is broken. How does th=
is stop him using his poota? Is he laid up in hospital?, if so would he like=
 a mini or maxi Gathering at his bedside.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Perhaps its all a sham, his arse just cant be...erm...arsed to=20=
talk to us, better things to do perhaps?<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; I dont believe he broke his ankle playing with his bone, rumour=
 has it he doesn't have one, hence his arse keeps popping out to play.<BR>
&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp; Several questions need answering here, can anyone shed light on this?=
</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a2.1a48644c.2ca0a762_boundary--