[kj] Speaking of... Bastards at ClearChannel

Amy Moseley Rupp gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:03:57 -0500 (CDT)

> What are DVD's for kids? Toys R Us, VHS, 5.00!

LOL..... I like DVDs because if one is going to
import UK content, it's cheaper to use a regionless
PAL->NTSC DVD player than to try to use a VHS player.
(You see, they *also* play those cool Region 2
*music* DVDs you can't get here ;-) )

> Very good reason to live in Texass. Of course, BBQ, and some of the scenery
> around here, not to mention things like visible sunlight, make it nice
> overall.

Yeah, I *am* a sunshine girl :-)   Dunno how I'm gonna ever
get over that one!  Monster sunlamps, I guess....

> Indeed. I had to leave Austin because the hippies got on my nerves. Then, I
> married one, and she wants to move down there. Still thinking about it. Have
> some good friends down there.

There are fewer hippies now.  They can't afford to live here.
Then again, neither can a lot of people, myself almost included!

--Amy

PS -- now THERE you have it.  English hippies have to be worse
than Texas hippies.  Was telling someone about all the hippies
at Glastonbury and they wrinkled their nose as if they'd smelled
something awful and said, "The English don't take enough baths
as it is, what are their HIPPIES like??!"  LOL  At least here
we do have a nude swimming hole called Hippy Hollow.