[kj] Speaking of... Bastards at ClearChannel

Jester gathering@misera.net
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:22:02 -0500

On 9/21/03 10:45 AM, "Amy Moseley Rupp" <amyr@jump.net> wrote:

> True..... but the DVDs I get are from the UK.

What are DVD's for kids? Toys R Us, VHS, 5.00!

> The UK isn't the best at everything!
> (just some stuff)

Nah, they all suck. Hahahaha!

> I truly only live here because I *have* to.  That,
> or I wouldn't get to see my kids.  Otherwise I'd
> be in the UK.

Very good reason to live in Texass. Of course, BBQ, and some of the scenery
around here, not to mention things like visible sunlight, make it nice
overall.

> But I do live in a part of Texas I've always wanted
> to live in..... and that's a great consolation.

Indeed. I had to leave Austin because the hippies got on my nerves. Then, I
married one, and she wants to move down there. Still thinking about it. Have
some good friends down there.

> I'm going to the Austin City Limits festival tonight.
> It's at Zilker Park, and it's been raining for *two*
> days...  I bet it's mud wrasslin to get down front!

Now THAT, and am severely jealous of. Grrrrrr!!!!

Keeping the Fire Alive with HONOUR!
Occisio Locatio

The Web Master,
Jester